Thursday, December 18, 2008

Are blogs obsolete?

The question arises, naturally, as I make the choice now to continue these notes on my newly anointed Myspace page.

Haha, George has a Myspace page.  Does that seem like an absurdity?  Perhaps.  But you know, although some people like to imagine that I'm a luddite beyond hope, in truth, I'm more of a luddite with hope.  I don't fear technology (well, some of it I do, as would any sentient being).  But I do fear losing the things that really matter and that give our lives texture and value and meaning.

Anyway, should you be reading this, and should you have read any of my blog so far, and should you, by chance,  have any desire to continue this story...from henceforth you'll find my ruminations at www.myspace.com/obselidia.

Blessings to all.

No comments: